Re: [idea] git repo for unofficial plugins

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 16:13 +0100, Juan A. Suarez Romero wrote:
On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 10:33 +0100, Víctor M. Jáquez L. wrote:
With the shiny lua support for plugins, we might see new unofficial
grilo
plugins, web scrappers mostly. So I thought about setting a git
repository
(github perhaps) for those plugins found in the wild.

I understand that the proposal is for plugins that we do not want, for
any reason, to have in the core, right?

Who will be pushing plugins there? Anyone?

It might be a good way to review pull requests for Lua sources upstream.

The plugins that are of good quality, based on good APIs and that we can
(as grilo developers) maintain and test, would then find their ways into
grilo-plugins proper.

That'd be a good place to put NSFW sources as well...