Re: g_idle_add patch proposal

Well,

till now I only used the diskussed approach for resolving url data from vimeo or youtube , as these are not
included in the fast keys and at least vimeo
had a blocking call in libquvi.

Regarding the operation cancelation I also tried to run grl_browse in a seperate thread with a new
GMainContext, and it worked except the gdata libe under grl-youtube  made trouble from time to time. Not on
cancelation , but on next browsing after a cancelation.

Just I have no time right now to get deeper into this.
Anyway it would be nice to have a solution to let grilo run in a seperate thread outside of the default main
context.

If I have news I will report

Roland