Re: Vimeo plugin outdated !?

On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 15:17 +0200, Roland Peffer wrote:
Hi again
I just noticed that I don't get a playable uri from VIMEO plugin
anymore

For example a search result gives

http://player.vimeo.com/play_redirect?clip_id=34322716&sig=d7acdcd93710e9673ae09f2d436490a7&time=1368363398&quality=sd&type=moogaloop_local

what results in errors like: gstreamer is missing a plugin.

But I doubt that it is a plugin problem because if  open the link in a
browser, a page is displayed telling me that I entered a forbidden
area.

Any idea?

You probably have an outdated version of libquvi-scripts, or
libquvi-scripts' vimeo support is broken.

Cheers