API Request search only in container

Hi,

I already mentioned it 1-2 years ago. What I am really missing is a feature to limit a search request to a
container within an GRLSource.

Now we have:
guint  grl_source_browse (GrlSource *source,GrlMedia *container, ....

guint grl_source_search (GrlSource *source, const gchar *text , ....

Maybe something like this would make it:

guint grl_source_search_container (GrlSource *source,  GrlMedia *container,  const gchar *text, ...

What do you think?

Regards
Roland