Re: EXIF support for local metadata plugin.

Excerpts from Juan A. Suarez Romero's message of Thu Apr 12 16:12:31 +0200 2012:
> If that is too much work, or you already have patches for local-metadata
> plugin, I'm fine with adding that feature in that plugin. We can split
> it later if needed.

We need to be careful with that though: I guess we don't want applications that
expect local-metadata to be there to break if <some exif library> is not here.
It might be slightly more work to make this a separate plugin, but I think it's
worth it.
You can of course use the local-metadata plugin as inspiration (basically,
cut and pasting the code, keeping only the skeleton and changing the
implementation).

Guij