Re: Problems with Grilo on UBUNTU 11.04

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 10:37 +0200, Roland Peffer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 and run into problems with some
> grilo plugins.
>
> 1.) UPNP doesn't respond at all. Library is compiled but not found in
> registry. Also grl-inspect does not show it.

Can you run grl-inspect with a delay? grl-inspect -d 5

> 2.) YouTube plugin causes a crash. As far as I see g_strspilt is
> called from gdata with a NULL pointer.

Not sure if it is the same problem I've noticed with the latest libgdata
upstream version, where a crash with g_strsplit happens too.

The required minimum versions for libgdata is 0.4.0, while for gupnp is
0.13 (gupnp-av >= 0.5).

Can you file a bug for this problem? Thank you.

	J.A.