Problems with Grilo on UBUNTU 11.04

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 and run into problems with some grilo plugins.

1.) UPNP doesn't respond at all. Library is compiled but not found in registry. Also grl-inspect does not show it.
2.) YouTube plugin causes a crash. As far as I see g_strspilt is called from gdata with a NULL pointer.

I guess the problems are caused by wrong library versions. The libraries that come with Ubuntu are not always the last version.
So my question is is there a list of all libraries with minimum version needed?

Thx,
Roland