Re: RFC: Operation Options API proposal

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:09:26 +0200, "Juan A." Suárez Romero <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 13:43 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
> Uhm... I think I'm not getting what do you mean by "multi-valued
> options".
>
> Do you mean setting for instance a filter with with ARTIST and
ALBUM
> in
> just one call?

 No. I mean being able to assign multiple values to the same option,
 whether you use one call or various for that is another topic.

If by "option" you mean "filter-artist" or "filter-album", then I guess
we are going a bit beyond what we talked about.

No, by option I mean "filters" in plural. I am talking about an option (just one) called "filter", that can have multiple values (each one an independent filter, like a filter by artist, a filter by date, etc). It is explained in my previous email.

Iago