Re: RFC: Operation Options API proposal

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:46:07 +0200, "Juan A." Suárez Romero <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 13:35 +0200, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:
I have a feeling that we may need to extend/change the API to have
explicit support for multi-valued options. Having a single "filter"
option with various values (each an independent filter) looks like a
cleaner way to go about filters to me and I guess the idea of
multivalued options in general makes sense.

Uhm... I think I'm not getting what do you mean by "multi-valued
options".

Do you mean setting for instance a filter with with ARTIST and ALBUM in
just one call?

No. I mean being able to assign multiple values to the same option, whether you use one call or various for that is another topic.

Iago