Re: [multivalued in grilo (v3) 4/5] core: Add multi-valued API to GrlData

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:38:16 +0100, "Juan A. Suarez Romero" <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
(...)
-static void grl_data_set_property (GObject *object,
-                                   guint prop_id,
-                                   const GValue *value,
-                                   GParamSpec *pspec);
+static void grl_data_set_gobject_property (GObject *object,
+                                           guint prop_id,
+                                           const GValue *value,
+                                           GParamSpec *pspec);

We had agreed that we would keep this as it was, that is grl_data_set/get_property for the GObject properties and have use grl_data_get/set_related_keys for GrlRelatedKeys.

-static void grl_data_get_property (GObject *object,
-                                   guint prop_id,
-                                   GValue *value,
-                                   GParamSpec *pspec);
+static void grl_data_get_gobject_property (GObject *object,
+                                           guint prop_id,
+                                           GValue *value,
+                                           GParamSpec *pspec);

Same here.

Iago