Re: [multivalued in grilo (v3) 2/5] core: Add new class to handle related keys and its values

Minor doc fixes.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:38:14 +0100, "Juan A. Suarez Romero" <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
+ * For instance, media URI and and mime-type are related keys:
mime-type does
+ * not make sense if it is not accompanied by an URI. Moreover, for each URI
+ * value, it has a correspondance mime-type value.
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...there is a corresponding...

+ * #GrlRelatedKeys stores related keys and their values in one
place, so user
+ * can handle them in one shot.
+ */
+
+#include "grl-related-keys.h"
+#include "grl-log.h"
+
+struct _GrlRelatedKeysPrivate {
+  GHashTable *data;
+};
+

(...)

+
+/**
+ * grl_related_keys_new:
+ *
+ * Creates a new place to store related keys and values.

I think I mentioned this in another e-mail, we are not creating a "place":

Creates a new GrlRelatedKeys instance that can be used to store related keys and their values.

Iago