Re: Meeting Summary & Roadmap Proposal

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:04:12 +0200, "Juan A. Suarez Romero" <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 14:33 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
 - Plugins: Review and improve the current plugin set. (Unassigned)
       -> Check that current features are properly implemented (from
the
 user point of view)
       -> Check that we are covering all the important features for
that
 plugin

 * Low priority:

 - Documentation: check options to extract the examples included in
the
 documentation (and then link these examples from the docs) so they
 become standalone programs that can  be built and executed
separately
 (this would also help with keeping them always updated). (Juan)
 - Plugins: Port Flickr plugin to use Frogr's Flickr library
 (Unassigned)

I would say that this "port flickr plugin" is part of "improve the
current plugin set". Rationale is that I want to do this port in order to implement the "store/set_metadata" features in this Flickr. I think having these functionalities in a plugin that are really useful is very
important.

It would allow people to use Grilo to upload content to Flickr. And what
is more important, being a real use case, we would get more feedback
about the problems with storing content in Grilo.

Shouldn't we use libsocialweb for this instead?

Iago