Re: Meeting Summary & Roadmap Proposal

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 14:33 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
>  - Plugins: Review and improve the current plugin set. (Unassigned)
>        -> Check that current features are properly implemented (from
> the
>  user point of view)
>        -> Check that we are covering all the important features for
> that
>  plugin
>
>  * Low priority:
>
>  - Documentation: check options to extract the examples included in
> the
>  documentation (and then link these examples from the docs) so they
>  become standalone programs that can  be built and executed
> separately
>  (this would also help with keeping them always updated). (Juan)
>  - Plugins: Port Flickr plugin to use Frogr's Flickr library
>  (Unassigned)

I would say that this "port flickr plugin" is part of "improve the
current plugin set". Rationale is that I want to do this port in order
to implement the "store/set_metadata" features in this Flickr. I think
having these functionalities in a plugin that are really useful is very
important.

It would allow people to use Grilo to upload content to Flickr. And what
is more important, being a real use case, we would get more feedback
about the problems with storing content in Grilo.

	J.A.