Re: priblem with apple trailers

Hi,

right now grilo sources are not providing this information in any way,
so applications must know about that and when they have to use it. The
reason is that Apple Trailers is the only service we support that needs
that and so far we have been considering it an exception. We may
consider adding user-agent as another metadata key though or maybe as a
property of the source object, this would give the app all the info it
needs to handle these situations.

Iago