priblem with apple trailers

Hi,

I just play around with GRILO and gstreamer for playback.

Just I have a proble with the apple trailes.
I get a media URL like this:

Sending this to gstreamer I get an error like this
Error: A text/html decoder plugin is required to play this stream, but not installed.

Also I tried to Open the URL with VLC player. But it can not play it as well.

So what is the trick to get to actual movie file into playback? The given URL seems to be useless

Thx Roland