Re: UPnP plugin improvements

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:53:41 +0200, Jussi Kukkonen <jku linux intel com> wrote:
I'm sending a few fixes and improvements to grilo-upnp. They're
a patch set now but if one of them turns out problematic I can re-send
as indepependent patches.

Patches 1-3 look good to me. I'll test them and commit if no issues pop up.

The patch about the context manager needs to increase the required version of gupnp, we have lots of awful ifdefs in the gupnp plugin code to maintain compatibility with an old version of gupnp, but I think we should just remove all the old stuff and clean the code. We can do that later.

I'll leave the review of 4th patch with the query() implementation to Juan and Guillaume.

Iago