Re: Rework of full resolution

On 21/02/2011 18:51, Juan A. Suárez Romero wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 23:39 +0100, Guillaume Emont wrote:
>> It now gives real usefulness to plug-ins such as lastfm, gravatar or
>> local-metadata, since they are now called and able to provide
>> information that
>> the media source claimed it could get but didn't manage to get (common
>> with
>> e.g. upnp or tracker).
>
> It doesn't work for me.
>
> Browsing through upnp source, I call metadata() with all keys.
>
> Specifically, "thumbnail" is not resolved by that source (or at least it
> doesn't provide a value). But seems it is not trying to solve it with
> other metadata source, that is, lastfm-albumart.
I tried quite a bit (using grilo-test-ui), ensuring I was using the
branch I sent to the ml and the latest head of grilo-plugins, but I
could not reproduce the issue. There must be something different between
your installation and mine. I would love it if you could spend some time
investigating what causes this for you.

Guij