Re: Grilo developers meeting

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 06:40 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
> Yeah, that was my idea. What about next Friday as deadline to do that?

Not sure if finally the IRC meeting will be this Friday, the 10th.

Joaquim did a post about this Call for Ideas, but we didn't set up an
official IRC time&date meeting.

As on the other hand I'll be off this Friday, I propose to extend the
Call for Ideas deadline until the 16th, and then do the IRC meeting
during the morning on 17th.

What do you think? Of course, I (or other one) would create a post to
announce this extended deadline, and also the time & date for #grilo
meeting.

	J.A.