Re: URL support

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 21:00 +0200, Joaquim Rocha wrote:

> I had planned to mention it but SITE alone does not sound good to me
> because people use that word for things other than websites. So in
> this
> case I think WEBSITE or WEBPAGE would be better.

My point is that if previous key is added, I think SITE key makes no
sense.

Each key is associated with an resource, either an audio, a video, an
artist, and so on. So if finally GRL_METADATA_KEY_WEB_URL is added, it
means the "place" in the service where you can find that resource. Or in
other words, the SITE of that resource. Thus, I think both keys are
redundant.

Of course, maybe I'm wrong and actually meaning for these keys are
different :)

	J.A.