Prepending subsystem in commits

Hi all.

As you know, we are used to add in the commit log the subsystem affected
by the patch, mainly in plugins.

[jamendo] Fix XXX problem

Unfortunately, when you send the patch to be applied with git-am, this
one removes all text behind square brackets, so finally I end up with a
message like "Fix XXX problem".

Usually I amend it adding the "[subsystem]" string. But this is painful,
and sometimes I forget to do it.

So I propose to change it and get rid of those square brackets in the
commit message and use instead

jamendo: Fix XXX problem

I have already saw this approach in other projects, and I think it is
just a minor change.

Any against it?

	J.A.