American Business Email List - 2 million emails various businesses

Some of the healthcare & Business lists we have:
Alternative Medicine - 1,141,602 records with 36,320 emails and 38.935 fax numbers
Hospitals 23,747 Hospital Administrators in 7,145 Hospitals (full contact info no emails)
US Health Service Corp Clinics 1,300 total records with emails for government run free
Nursing Homes - 31,589 Senior Administrators, 11,288 Nursing Directors in over 14,706 Nursing Homes (full contact info no emails)
Pharmaceutical Companies - Email only list 47,000 emails of pharma employees
I'll get you all the details and samples.

 Drop me a line here:  Araceli Whitney hardworkinglists info

Forward email to exit hardworkinglists info to purge you from our records