Running Grilo in Meego

Hi all!

During yesterday and today, I was trying Grilo in a Meego-based netbook.
I tried also Meego SDK toolkit, which can be run in your own host. When
running it, it uses Xephyr to start Meego desktop.

I would like to share my findings:

- Everything needed to install grilo and grilo-plugins are available in
Meego, except libgdata.

- But installing libgdata is not a problem at all: just download it from
webpage[1], build and install it. It doesn't have any special
requirement.

- Running grilo-test-ui shows the application outside Meego desktop, in
my own desktop. Running it in the netbook, works fine.

- I tried also grilo-clutter-player[2], which seems to run quite fine,
though as author said is still a WIP.

I think having Grilo running in Meego is a very good news.

	J.A.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/libgdata
[2]
http://blogs.igalia.com/dape/2010/04/05/first-release-of-clutter-grilo-player/