Re: Opinions on multi-source search

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 10:59 +0200, Iago Toral wrote:
> find attached a set of patches with an implementation of this, let me
> know what
> you think.

Some issues:

* patch 0003:
  - it contains trailing whitespaces (fixed in patch 0007)
  - I would like to see a multiple_search() api as similar as
single_search() one. For instance, 'skip' parameter has been removed.
  - This complain is quite picky, so ignore it if you don't like ;):
grl_multiple_search() sounds like performing search for multiple text
words. Something like grl_media_source_search_all() would sound better
for me.

* patch 0005:
  - it contains a trailing whitespace (fixed in patch 0007)

* patch 0007:
  - imho this patch should be merged in 0003 & 0005.

* patch 0008:
  - it contains a trailing whitespace

* patch 0009:
  - it contains trailing whitespaces

Except for those issues, I find very useful this new feature. Thanks a
lot!

	J.A.