Re: GObject introspection support

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 22:48 +0200, Simón Pena wrote:
> (lt-grilo-test-ui:18408): test-ui-CRITICAL **: Error: Failed to
> connect
> Jamendo: 'Operación no soportada'
>
> I searched for that error in the Jamendo plugin: it's on the
> read_done_cb, and, from the code, looks like it's a vfs error. Do you
> know what it could be?

Yep. It means (obviously) that it can't connect to Jamendo :)

It could be a problem in the network or, which is a bit uncommon, that
the gvfs daemon for http backend is not running (or you can't access
them). Later happened when I run grilo in a jail. If this your
situation, check that you can access the your dbus session, mounting
appropriate directories and exporting your DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
envvar.

	J.A.