Re: GObject introspection support

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 20:11 +0200, Simón Pena wrote:
> What do you think?

So, the point is with g-ir-scanner, rather than grilo, isn't it?

IMHO, I would not change the #defines. If they are going to fix this
problem in g-ir-scanner, why do we need to change Grilo for something
that is not wrong here, but in a different place?

Also, IIRC, Victor handled #defines using a custom vala file. I know
that this is not as automatic as desirable. But still, I think it is
better to go with it until introspection becomes fixed in trunk.

	J.A.