Re: [RFC] Adding sort parameter

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 19:15 +0200, Iago Toral wrote:
> I don't have anything else to add here, guess we could add the API
> although
> I have a feeling that we are rushing the solution a bit.

As I said previously, I don't have a strong reason to add this feature.

It comes after talking with Calvaris when he was porting Grilo to Maemo.
But as you told, adding sorting results in a better way in Jamendo would
be enough (this comes because Jamendo was sorting by rating, when it
would makes more sense to sort alphabetically).

So if nobody is telling something, I think I'll keep it frozen.

	J.A.