YouTube plugin and libgdata

Hi,

First, I'd like to say what a good idea Grilo is. I look forward to
seeing it integrated in Totem and across the desktop. :-)

I've taken a look at the YouTube plugin in Grilo, and I'm wondering why
it doesn't use libgdata[1]. libgdata's got a fairly stable YouTube
service, which has been used for two cycles now by Totem's YouTube
plugin, and using it would save you a lot of code and maintenance.

I don't think I can spare the time to port Grilo's plugin to using
libgdata at the moment, but I'll be happy to answer any questions or add
any API to libgdata that you might need.

Please make sure I'm CCed to any replies, since I'm not subscribed to
the list.

Thanks,
Philip

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/libgdata