Re: Future plans

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 13:48 +0200, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:
> guess I'll be the first one posting here :)

Then I'll be the second one.

All proposals you mention are good for me.

Another proposal that are in my mind is adding "properties" to sources.
For instance, an icon property (suggested by Stefan Kost) so we can use
it to represent in the client, a content-type property, to know which
content the source is able to provide (audio/video/images), and maybe
other user-defined properties.

	J.A.