Re: Adding an rotation example

Ah ok. Then, can I take a co-maintainership for it?

At this time it is our core to draw things, so I expect some fixes or improvements to land at some point.

About this one, as is just an example I can push if you don't mind, just to show potential users how to rotate using a mouse.

El jue., 14 mar. 2019 a las 22:55, Damon Chaplin (<damonachaplin gmail com>) escribió:
On Mon, 2019-03-11 at 02:33 +0100, Alberto Fanjul Alonso wrote:
> Hi, I'm collaborating in a mockup designer called Akira
> https://github.com/akiraux and we are using goocanvas to draw
> objects.
>
> I found little to none documentation to operate on objects by mouse,
> so find interesting adding an example:
>
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/goocanvas/merge_requests/1
>
> Any review or suggestion is truly appreciated.
>
> Even more, want to express my willing to help in any ongoing develop
> that could stabilize or improve goocanvas, just let me know if
> there's any roadmap

I'm afraid I don't really spend any time on GooCanvas any more. It is
getting old now!

I'll try to have a look at your code at some point though.

Damon