Re: Adding an rotation example

On Mon, 2019-03-11 at 02:33 +0100, Alberto Fanjul Alonso wrote:
Hi, I'm collaborating in a mockup designer called Akira
https://github.com/akiraux and we are using goocanvas to draw
objects.

I found little to none documentation to operate on objects by mouse,
so find interesting adding an example:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/goocanvas/merge_requests/1

Any review or suggestion is truly appreciated.

Even more, want to express my willing to help in any ongoing develop
that could stabilize or improve goocanvas, just let me know if
there's any roadmap

I'm afraid I don't really spend any time on GooCanvas any more. It is
getting old now!

I'll try to have a look at your code at some point though.

Damon