AW: [goocanvas] Transform item group to new canvas coordinate space

Thanks for your fast reply, it was easy enough to realize it this way.

Felix

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: [goocanvas] Transform item group to new canvas coordinate space

Datum: 2018-03-07T19:05:32+0100

Von: "Damon Chaplin" <damonachaplin gmail com>

An: "Felix Weilbach t-online de" <Felix Weilbach t-online de>, "goocanvas-list gnome org" <goocanvas-list gnome org>

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 18:44 +0100, Felix Weilbach t-online de wrote:

Hello,

I have GooCanvas with a GooCanvasImage in it. On this GooCanvasImage are multiple GooCanvasPathes.

Now when the user scales the canvas, the GdkPixbuf of the GooCanvasImage gets updated (bigger/smaller) and as a result the bounds of the GooCanvas gets updated too (with goo_canvas_set_bounds).

The problem with that is that the GooCanvasPathes looses their relative position to the content of the GooCanvasImage.

I have the GooCanvasPathes grouped in a GooCanvasGroup.

I think it should be a easy task to achive that the GooCanvasPathes (that are grouped in a GooCanvasGroup) update also their position (bounds) so that they stay in the right relative position to the GooCanvasImage content.

Unfortunately I could not find a function that updates the bounds of the GooCanvasGroup or maybe there is better way to achive what I want.

I think you can use the GooCanvasItem functions like this to move the group:

goo_canvas_item_translate (group, x, y);

or scale it like this:

goo_canvas_item_scale (group, scale_x, scale_y);

Damon

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail - kostenlos und sicher für alle!