[goocanvas] Transform item group to new canvas coordinate space

Hello,

I have GooCanvas with a GooCanvasImage in it. On this GooCanvasImage are multiple GooCanvasPathes.

Now when the user scales the canvas, the GdkPixbuf of the GooCanvasImage gets updated (bigger/smaller) and as a result the bounds of the GooCanvas gets updated too (with goo_canvas_set_bounds).

The problem with that is that the GooCanvasPathes looses their relative position to the content of the GooCanvasImage.

I have the GooCanvasPathes grouped in a GooCanvasGroup.

I think it should be a easy task to achive that the GooCanvasPathes (that are grouped in a GooCanvasGroup) update also their position (bounds) so that they stay in the right relative position to the GooCanvasImage content.

Unfortunately I could not find a function that updates the bounds of the GooCanvasGroup or maybe there is better way to achive what I want.

I'm thankful for any help.

Felix

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail - kostenlos und sicher für alle!