Re: was: how to do a dash line in goocanvas, how to set color or position of a goocanvasgroup

On Sun, 2013-09-29 at 10:24 -0400, D M German wrote:
 Damon Chaplin twisted the bytes to say:

 Damon> In that case forget about the introspection bug - you just need to do
 Damon> something like this:

  GooCanvasLineDash *dash = goo_canvas_line_dash_new (2, 10.0, 10.0);

  item = goo_canvas_rect_new (root, 20, 30, 50, 30,
                            "stroke-color", "red",
                            "line-dash", dash,
                            NULL);
  goo_canvas_line_dash_unref (dash);

I guess in that case it is just simpler to delete the old line and draw
a new line in its place.  I suspect that there is no property in the
GooCanvasItem that I can simply reset. But that is ok.

You should be able to change the "line-dash" property at any time. (Set
it to NULL to get rid of the dash.)

Damon