how to do a dash line in goocanvas

hi everybody,

During the last week I am been trying to port xournal
(http://xournal.sourceforge.net)

so far so good, i am doing progress.

Something that has stumped me is, how do I do a dash line?

Say for example, that I have a goo_canvas_item that is a rectangle.

How do I change its line style from normal to dashed?

is there some property that I can set with g_object_set (as it with
other properties, such as x, y, colors, etc?

thanks for any help,

--daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "If debugging is the
                                   art of removing bugs,