Re: ANNOUNCE: GooCanvas 2.0.1

Thank you very much for the new version. For me in particular the
addition of GdkRGBA properties is appreciated.

I have a question about goo_canvas_item_raise () though. When the
second argument is not NULL but another canvas item, it fails to work.
That is, when the item is already above it, nothing is done. What I
expected (or at least, what I want) is that item is put directly on
top of the other item. So if there are 3 other items between both,
after the call it should be directly above it.

Is this function supposed to do exactly that?

This behavior is the same in the 2.0.0 branch.

regards
CH