Re: is_item_at

> It is pretty odd. If I change this line:
>  lijn1 = goo_line_item_new (root, 50,50,140, 30,
> to:
>  lijn1 = goo_line_item_new (root, 50,50,30, 140,
> that item seems to work fine. The slope of the line causes the problem!
>
> Can you see the same thing there?
>
> I don't think GooCanvas could cause a problem like that. Maybe it's a cairo bug.
>
> Damon

Yes I see the same thing. The slope seems to be a key factor. However,
the line width is also ignored it seems. Changing

cairo_set_line_width(cr,width+4.0);
cairo_in_stroke (cr, x, y);

into simply

cairo_in_stroke (cr, x, y);

doesn't make a difference. I will post a bug report to the cairo list.

Thanks for your help Damon.