Re: is_item_at

On 24 May 2011 12:56, control H <control h gmail com> wrote:

> Well, luckily I'm not the only one who doesn't understand. ;)
> I have checked my code over and over again to make sure I didn't miss
> something elementary. Can't find anything though.
>
> Attached you'll find the class line-item.[ch] and an example program lijn.c.

It is pretty odd. If I change this line:
  lijn1 = goo_line_item_new (root, 50,50,140, 30,
to:
  lijn1 = goo_line_item_new (root, 50,50,30, 140,
that item seems to work fine. The slope of the line causes the problem!

Can you see the same thing there?

I don't think GooCanvas could cause a problem like that. Maybe it's a cairo bug.

Damon