pygoocanvas builds for windows

Hi,

I've recently invested some time to improve the situation of
the distutils based build system for the pygobject and pygtk
projects. I did the work on github and the patches got accepted
by John Stowers into the master branch for both projects on
git.gnome.org. They did not make it in time for the official
pygobject-2.26.0 and pygtk-2.22 installers, so in the mean time
I'm providing unofficial "snapshots" with the patches applied on
my site [1].

The goal of the work described above was to enable distutils
bdist_wininst and bdist_msi builds (that actually install the
same thing) for all pyg* python bindings without jumping
through a lot of hoops.

So, getting to the point, while doing the work on pygobject and
pygtk, I also created a distutils based build system for
pygoocanvas. The code currently lives in the windows branch
in https://github.com/dieterv/pygoocanvas/
The result of this is a working set of .exe and .msi pygoocanvas
installers for Python 2.6 and 2.7. These are available on my
site [1].

It would be great if somebody could take a look at the work
I've done and possibly merge it with the pygoocanvas git
repository on git.gnome.org.

Thanks,
Dieter

[1] http://www.optionexplicit.be/projects/gnome-windows/20101102/