Re: Ideas for new API

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 11:32 +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Here are some of the things I've been thinking about possibly changing
> for any new GooCanvas API. I'd like to simplify it, getting rid of any
> complicated stuff that isn't particularly useful. But I might add one or
> two features if they are very useful and fairly easy to do.
>
> Possible big API changes:

One thing I am also interested in is adding some higher-level features
to the library, or perhaps in another library which uses goo-canvas as a
foundation. In particular I'd like to see containers similar to
VBox/HBox in gtk, as well as re-usable behaviors, a selection marquee,
and some kind of clipboard support.

--Brandon