Goocanvas Vector over Image

Hi,

I have a problem and appreciate any help.

1 - I have to draw vectors on large images (10000x10000) using a fixed cursor. (Paper moves the pencil remains fixed)
2 - The image should move in real time dragged by the mouse and the pencil remain fixed in the center of the screen.
3 - The vectors drawn on the image should move along with the image.
4 - The Pencil remains fixed in the center of the screen.

I have written some code with python trying to use GTK Cairo and Goocanvas.
My problem is in the item 3, the vectors move along with the image.

I thank all in advance,

julio menezes

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com