Re: Segfault when subclassing ItemModelSimple

Andrés Ambrois wrote:
On Tuesday 16 February 2010 12:39:55 am Andrés Ambrois wrote:
I've been trying unsuccessfully to subclass ItemModelSimple in my
 application. But I cannot see what I'm doing wrong.

*sigh* I _just_ realized I was missing the gobject.type_register call. Sorry for the spam :).
You can also specify the __gtype_name__ class attribute.

One thing I would recommend is not using super(), which is very counter-intuitive. Just call the superclass __init__ directly. If you're using multiple inheritance, call the superclass __init__ methods in order. I get segfaults if I don't initialize subclasses properly.