Compilation of pygoocanvas for win32

Hello,

I'm currently trying to port a software that use the python binding of
goocanvas... I found the win32 binary of goocanvas, but couldn't find
any binary package for pygoocanvas.

I've set up a win32 box with MinGW and MSYS, and I'm now able to run
the configure scripts... However it complain about the dependencies :
pygobject, pycairo, pygtk-2.0, etc... These libs have been installed
as well as their respective python bindings using the binaries form
ftp.gnome.org, and I suspect that the "developments files" (pkg-config
files, headers, etc) were not contained in the binaries.

Should I go the hard way, and compile pygobject, pycairo, pygtk,
etc... or is there any alternative ?

Thank you,

Rémi