Binaries for python bindings of goocancas for win

Hi,

  I need binaries of goocanvas bindings for windows, but could not find any
  precompiled one.

  Having no skill at all in the windows planet I 've been asking around and
  googling a lot, but I only found people who tried and couldn't go
  throught the compilation process (like [1]). A student I payed for that
  took almost 60 hours and was not able to go throught.

  I also wrote to Gian Mario, but I cannot contact him anymore since end
  sept (I guess you read me here...;-)

  Is there anybody with the skill necessary to compile pygoocanvas for
  windows? Since this is for a customer, I'm ready to pay for it.

  If you think this not possible for some reasons I'd like to know, so that
  I start thinking a different solution.

  Thanks a lot
  sandro
  *:-)