Re: spurious text

Hi Damon,
                Thanks for the advice. I have decided to give Pango a try.

After giving it some thought, I figured the best approach might me to create a GooCanvasGroupModel for each of my schematic symbols which would contain my canvas item and a GooCanvasTextModel. If I do this I don't need to re-invent the wheel with the Pango text stuff. Is there any reason why I could not pack such a group model into a GooCanvasTableModel?

Regards,
Richard.