Re: [GOK] GNOME OSK

Hi,

This is the list of the on-screen keyboard GOK, which was developed for GNOME2. GNOME3 is using a new
on-screen keyboard called Caribou. You might perhaps get support for Caribou by writing to the GNOME
Accessibility list: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org

As far as I know, arch is also offering Onboard, the on-screen keyboard shipping shipping by default with
Ubuntu, in its repositories and I have read about people using also Onboard on GNOME3. However, since Ubuntu
has been Onboard's main target, Onboard does not integrate well with GNOME3 yet, though it has in the
meantime taken a few steps in that direction.

As I am not a GNOME3 user, I don't know how to best solve the problems you are facing with the on-screen
keyboard on GNOME3. I hope that you will be able to get more help from some GNOME3 or Arch user.

Have a nice day.

Francesco