[GOK] GNOME OSK

Hey,

I bought a new laptop and am a bit disappointed by the on screen
keyboard. Yoga and other convertibles are getting more and more
common. I wonder if I'm doing something very very wrong and wanted to
check up with someone before annoying everybody by filing bugs.

- In non native applications, e.g. firefox, the OSK doesn't pop up
when I'm selecting a text field. (Isn't FF GTK by now and everything
should work? I'm using arch with latest GNOME.)
- I found no way to get a simple button in the shell that just gets me
the keyboard when I need it and it fails to pop up automatically.
That's really basic.
- When typing fluently on the touchscreen, every second key doesn't
get through somehow. It's unusable.
- Apparently I can't press two keys (e.g. shift and another) on my multitouch screen.

Any idea?

Sincerely,

Lasse Schuirmann

GNOME Foundation Member and GSoC Admin