Re: New worksheet in a long-existing (and working) file changes expression to string after saving and closing (and then reopening)

Quick follow-up : it does work just fine once I moved the "Categories" worksheet ahead of the worksheet with the expression.

I did notice when I loaded the file in the Cygwin-X gnumeric 1.12 that this was not an issue.  Someday I'll figure out the compile time issues with MSYS2... but for now, I'm going to eek along with this version since the mouse scrolling is what I really haven't found an equivalent anywhere else (including in the Cygwin-X compiled version).

RG