Re: no tests for trigonometric functions? need help / hints how to adapt tests for gnumeric 'long' version,

On 5/29/22 12:59 AM, Steven D'Aprano asked:

Can you point me at the source code for cospi please?

For years I've been using the code discussed here:
  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42792939/implementation-of-sinpi-and-cospi-using-standard-c-math-library

Actually for my purposes I translated it from C to C++
with the following interface:
        std::complex<double> e_i_pi (double const arg)
instead of
        void my_sincospi (double a, double *sp, double *cp)

but the numerical stuff is the same.