no tests for trigonometric functions? need help / hints how to adapt tests for gnumeric 'long' version,

hello @all,

I have spotted a sample sheet 'trig.xls', not evaluated by any test? intentional? is there another test checking trig functions?

In my double version tan(pi()/2) fails with 16331239353195370 instead of the reference 16324552277619072, tan(3/2*pi()) and the negative values fail too, exotic processor? messed up system? updated libraries??? how reliable are the references?

The different capa of long vs. standard version of gnumeric causes some 'false fails' in tests, e.g. for trigonometric functions or complex numbers, how to deal with that?

TIA for any help / hints.