Re: Incorrect XY binning for matrix chart (Gnumeric 1.12.52)

Looking more carefully, the matrix binning is correct. The problem is with the bounds definitions on the color axis, which in the chart I attached are defined as:

  minimum: min(Sheet1!$C:$C)
  maximum: max(Sheet1!$C:$C)

For whatever reason, the minimum bound is treated as inclusive, while the maximum as exclusive, and therefore the datum with the highest Z value is not plotted. If I redefine the bounds as follows this datum is plotted:

  minimum: min(Sheet1!$C:$C)
  maximum: max(Sheet1!$C:$C) + 1e-15

-- Davide